Saturday, December 29, 2012
I am jetting off on my London adventure this Monday! I am amazed and how fast the time went! The past few weeks I have been preparing by doing lots of shopping. I am finishing up the details of my first paper for the class and doing some last minute things to get ready! Tomorrow I am dedicating the entire day to starting and finishing packing. Hopefully it won't be as overwhelming as I think it will be! I'm so nervous that I am going to forget something important! I can't wait to leave, even though I have to wake up at some ungodly hour in the morning. My plane leaves at 9:40am, so I will need to leave the house about 6:00am! Thank god Dr. Bell says there is a Starbucks near the gate! My next post will most likely be from my flat in London! Can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saw that your plane landed safely. Hope you are having a memorable New Year's Eve!! Love you, Mom
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you! Hope ur journey over the pond was pleasant & uneventful. Xoxo. Sharon
ReplyDelete