Hey Everyone!
I am super excited to be headed off to London! In just a few short weeks I will be on a plane. I leave on December 31st, which is New Years Eve. I am going to keep a blog while I am there so that you can keep track of my travels. As always you can email me while I am abroad at beachbaby133@verizon.net. I will try to respond, but the best way for you to keep in contact with me is by checking out my blog! Can't wait to tell everyone about my fun travels!
Rachel
You'll have so much fun! :) can't wait to see pictures too!
ReplyDeleteLess than two weeks away!! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteHey, can't wait to read all about your adventures. This blog is a great idea. Love, Aunt Melissa
ReplyDeleteRachel,
ReplyDeletegrandpa & I are so happy to know that you will be having such wonderful experiences and rememberance for the rest of your life. what a wonderful opportunity. ENJOY! love you so much, grandma Arlene & grandpa Howie.