Saturday, January 19, 2013

Cheers! Today we finally found out what our final was going to be! We were put into pairs to make a documentary around London about a certain topic. Mine and Will's topic was Wellington's London. We spent the entire day researching in the library, from 9-5pm, where we then left to film the introduction to our documentary on Millennium bridge. After thoroughly freezing our butts off, we went out to dinner in Chinatown. We went to a Malaysian place, but it wasn't my favorite. It was rather bland. We ended our night tonight by going to see One Man, Two Guvnors. All I can say is it was a ridiculous few hours that I thoroughly enjoyed! Tomorrow we will be spending the first part of our day filming our documentaries and then after that we have free time until our last group meal:( I can't believe my time here is almost over!

3 comments:

  1. Have an amazing last day in London!

    Can't wait to see you on Monday!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grandma Arlene grandpa howieJanuary 19, 2013 at 9:55 PM

    you are definitely a natural on blogging. can you keep them coming when you get back to school? just kidding. so happy you had such amazing experiences and so did we through your eyes. thanks, grandma Arlene & grandpa Howie.

    p.s. have a great last day in London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cousin, what a cool experience! I'm so glad ur trip has been great! xoxo

    ReplyDelete