Monday, January 21, 2013
Hi Everyone. This will be my last post from London. It is currently about 8am and we are almost all packed and ready for the airport. This has been the most amazing and incredible three weeks I think I have ever had. I will miss almost everything about London, the ease of transportation, the fun things to do, the people, and just the city itself. I will mostly miss my study abroad family who I have been living, traveling, and getting sick with for the past three weeks. I'm so glad that all of you were able to keep up with me while I'm abroad. I will post one more time later to let you all know that I have landed safely back home. The one thing I ask is that you guys hold off on all calling me all at once when I get home. I will try and give most people a call over the next day or two, but I am definitely going to be jet lagged and I have a lot to do to prepare to go back to school tomorrow! I love you guys very much and I can't wait to see each of you to detail the amazingness that was my study abroad experience! Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Rachel,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed all your shared adventures with the group it sounds like you made the most of your trip and that is super awesome. I know everyone is proud and happy for you:) I can't wait to see pictures like everyone else!! Congratulations and a fantastic, fun and informative blog. You should think of doing one for other things as well. You are very descriptive, heartfelt and honest and that makes people feel as if we are with you..a great gift for a writer. Enjoy.. thanks for including me:) Love Donna Reina