Hey Everyone! This will be a rather short post since I just arrived back in London at it is just about 1:00 am. I would just like to start off by saying this is the nicest place we have stayed in so far and I have a huge room, which I am planning to fully enjoy! This morning started off on an upswing as Briana was feeling much better, although not 100%, and no one woke up sick. That soon changed, as we lost another fellow friend and classmate to the plague.
Today we spent the entire day in Manchester! It was nice to get out of Liverpool, as that has been my least favorite city so far. There was a huge indoor mall, with surrounding outdoor stores, so we obviously spent about 5 hours shopping. I got a new scarf that is pink and I really love it! I also had a big baked potato for lunch. Apparently that is something they do here...not really sure. When we arrived back in Liverpool, we went out for a group meal to a vegetarian place, in honor of Ben who is a vegetarian and has had to put up with all of our strong desires to eat lots of meat. I had a broccoli quiche(in honor of Dad and his love of broccoli) and it was actually really good. After dinner, we hopped on a train back to London, which took forever and was extremely bumpy and warm. I did write my first response paper to the intellectual talk we had the other day at the University of Liverpool. Dr. Bell emailed me and told me that I got a B+, which I am very happy with! I will write more tomorrow but I am extremely happy to be back in London! Love and Kisses!!
LOVED seeing you tonight and catching up a bit!! What a nice surprise that was!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your last week in London!! Sounds like you have some great stuff planned!
Love you and miss you!!